Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Flickr
    Equipment: 

Default Stiga Allround Classic VS. Butterfly Timo Boll ALL+

Which one is better? They both have similar ratings on Teesports.

http://www.teessport.com/table-tenni...lassic-656.htm

http://www.teessport.com/table-tenni...s-timo-237.htm

Check the links out if you want,

Thanks.

Equipment: 

Tenergy 05 fx max

Calibra spin max

Maze offensive carbon

I`ve always preferred Butterfly gear to any othe manufacturers stuff so would go for the butterfly blade
    Play great in practise, but no "bottle" in the league

Equipment: 

calibra sound with lashings of booster

calibra sound with even more lashings of booster

M. Maze

It depends on what you want from the blade. I had 2 blades Stiga Energy wood and Butterfly Primorac off-.
    Stiga was lighter due to hollow handle just as your link has, and had a touch more feel.
    Primorac was just that little bit harder but was a bit better with mid distance shots, but still felt nice. I stuck with the stiga as it was only 27 for the blade. The stiga handles are also a touch bigger. Hope this helps

Equipment: 

Thanks a lot for your help. I'm actually considering purchasing the Priomarac OFF- blade now . Has anyone got any thoughts on the Timo Boll blade and how it compared to the Primorac OFF - and the Stiga All round Classic. blade.

P.S: I do not want a very fast blade as I want to be able to use TEnergy 64 on my forehand with good control and optimal spin. Thanks.

Equipment: 

M. Maze

Actually ive just remembered, a friend of mine uses a Butterfly Balsa Carbon X3 (ALL+) with tenergy64 and it feels really good. Very controlled but still with decent power and light due to balsa core. I would actually use this but require more power so i use a maze. but i think balsa X3 is defo a better option than a primorac off- as it works much better with tension rubbers.

Equipment: 

Quote Originally Posted by Worldsno.1glueboy View Post
    Actually ive just remembered, a friend of mine uses a Butterfly Balsa Carbon X3 (ALL+) with tenergy64 and it feels really good. Very controlled but still with decent power and light due to balsa core. I would actually use this but require more power so i use a maze. but i think balsa X3 is defo a better option than a primorac off- as it works much better with tension rubbers.
    This is exactly the sort of thing I want to know in order to differentiate between the blades. Will the Balsa Carbo X3 blade (which is soft - am i right??) work well with the Tenergy 64 which is a very soft rubber. Soft + Soft = Too soft - Fail??? Am I completely wrong here?

Equipment: 

M. Maze

Well i'm only going with views on what i have tried, i use a maze with joola energy extra max. But for something slightly slower this is defo the best option in my opinion. i think tenergy is harder and for me doesnt work well as its too fast on a maze but like i say...it feels great on the X3.

Equipment: 

Quote Originally Posted by Worldsno.1glueboy View Post
    Well i'm only going with views on what i have tried, i use a maze with joola energy extra max. But for something slightly slower this is defo the best option in my opinion. i think tenergy is harder and for me doesnt work well as its too fast on a maze but like i say...it feels great on the X3.
    Okay, thanks for your advice mate!

Thread Information